Important Notes for Registration
$100 early registration discount!
Programs may have enrollment caps. Register early to ensure there is space in the program!
1. Welcome! Read the Welcome Letter from the the president of the CMAC Board of Directors.
2. Review the Program Offerings: Make sure you have reviewed details and requirements for each program. Skiers not able to ski at the appropriate level will be given a refund minus a $50 processing fee
3. Learn about volunteering: CMAC needs each family to support our home races. Full details on volunteering options can be found here. In the online application you will be asked to make the choice of a family volunteer deposit or buy out. Volunteer registration will open later in the fall and be communicated to all members.
- Returning members: please follow these registration instructions which will walk you through the registration process.
- Siblings: if you have a racer in the program and also want to sign up a sibling before October 1, here are the steps. After October 1, please just register siblings as new members below. Note that when you are going to sign up a sibling as a new member, you must first log out from this site as the sibling will be a completely new account.
- New members: registration for new members opens October 1. The program options will be listed on the New Member registration page.
Have more than one racer? Here's a TIP for you:
Each racer needs to have a unique email address which is used to log in to the membership management part of this web site. If you want to consolidate your racers under a common account, you can do that if you use a Hotmail, Outlook.com or Gmail account. For example if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org and you have two children (Bode and Lindsey) you can use the emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org when registering them. Email to these will still to the email@example.com account. More info can be found here for Hotmail and here for Gmail. (Note that this does not work with all other mail systems, such as Yahoo.)
5. Complete payment for your registration: Payment is due at the same time as you register and you will be directed to make payment online and the end of the registration process. Failure to complete payment within 10 days will result in a revocation your membership application or renewal.
5. Sign up your CMAC athletes for a Crystal season pass: Crystal Mountain offers CMAC athletes a chance to order a season pass at the lowest price offered in the spring. More information is available here.
7. Come to the fall Fun-Raiser event: Consider attending CMAC's Fun-Raiser dinner this fall. You'll have a great time and help support the club!
8. ImPACT Testing: U14 and older athletes are encouraged to sign up for ImPACT testing which will be held in the fall. Details on this and how to register can be found here.9. Stay in touch: Follow CMAC in Facebook and to watch for gear you might need or sell gear you don't need anymore, join the CMAC Ski Team Buy & Sell Equipment group.
Note: CMAC's refund policy applies to all program registrations.