The Frank Nickels Memorial Masters Race
- Saturday March 27: SL on Gold Hills
- Sunday March 28: SL on Gold Hills
- Masters Racers with valid U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership
- Racers without a full season U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership can purchase a short term (daily) membership here.
- Wednesday March 24, 2020
- Day of race entries will be accepted for an extra $10 fee (cash or check only).
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- Adult Racer $TBD
- Racer tickets are available at the race registration check in.
- Volunteers are complimentary.
- 7:30 - 8:20 AM Registration - Crystal Mountain Day Lodge
- 8:45 AM Gold Hills Chair opens (the chair is a short hike from the Day Lodge)
- 9:00 AM Competitors Meeting - Top of Gold Hills
- 9:15 AM Course Inspection
- 9:55 AM 1st Forerunner
- 10:00 AM First Run
- Second Run One hour after the end of the first run
- 2:00 PM Social hour and awards (Sunday only).
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
You may follow the race live at www.live-timing.com
- Presented on Sunday at the Alpine Inn one hour after the end of the final run.