- U8, U10, U12 athletes & Advanced Prep U14/U16 athletes
- IMPORTANT: Registration required for all participants.
- Visit https://www.skireg.com/mitey-mite-gs to register
- CMAC Sunday U8-U12 and Advanced Prep racer entries and fees for Saturday and Sunday were included in tuition. Please register on SkiReg.com using the CMAC category.
- Registration for visiting racers or those in the MM Prep program is $[TBD].
- USSA membership NOT required.
- Hard ears helmet required.
- Wednesday, January 15
- Late registration are subject to the Race Admin discretion and will incur a $10 late fee charge.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- Youth Racer (7-15)
- Racer tickets are available at the race registration check in.
- Coaches and volunteers are complimentary.
- Distributed at registration. Racers need to give back their bib at the finish on their last day of racing.
- A $50 fine will be charged for missing bibs.
- 7:30 AM Registration - Crystal Mountain Day Lodge
- 8:30 AM Lifts open
- 8:45 AM Course Inspection
- 9:55 AM 1st Forerunner
- 10:00 AM First Run
- Second Run One hour after the end of the first run.
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
- U8/U10/U12 awards are presented by age class to 10th place on Sunday in front of the CMAC shack, one hour after the end of the last run. (Advanced Prep awards will go to 5th place with U14 and U16 combined.)