Special note for 2021: this is a club race only for CMAC athletes
Equipment:Hard ear helmet required
. Learn more
As stated in the 2020 Alpine Guide there are two new rule changes for U12 and younger sanctioned events:
- Waxing - No waxing solution can be applied at a competition venue. Additionally, the use of ski preparation benches is not allowed at a competition venue.
- Skis - U12 - two pairs (SL, GS), length ski/size appropriate. Athletes can only use one pair per race (inspection and competition).
- IMPORTANT: Registration required for all participants: visit www.skireg.com/cherry-tree-charge to register
- CMAC Mighty Might Race Program U8-U12 athlete entries and fees for Saturday and Sunday were included in tuition. CMAC Advanced Prep program athlete entries are included for Saturday only. The Monday U12 and U14 Super-G race is not included in tuition.
- Special note for 2021: this is a club race only for CMAC athletes.
- USSA membership NOT required
- Wednesday February 10, 2021
- Entries after the deadline will be at the discretion of the race administrator and will incur a $10 charge. Late entries will be inserted at the end of their class. There will be no day-of-race entries accepted.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
2021 CTC GS Schedule
- 8:30 Athlete load
- 8:30-9:15 First run inspection
- 9:25 Fore-runners
- 9:30-11:00 First race run
- 12:00-12:45 Second run inspection
- 12:55 Fore-runners
- 1:00 – 2:30 Second race run
- 3:30 award pick up daily (grab and go, no podium ceremony)
2021 CTC SG Schedule
- 8:30 Athlete load
- 8:45 – 9:45 Inspection
- 9:55 fore-runners
- 10:00-11:00 Training Run
- 11:00-11:15 Redress
- 11:15-11:30 Athlete slip window
- 11:40 Fore-runners
- 11:45-12:30 Race Run
- 1:30 award pick up (grab and go, no podium ceremony)
- Awards will be a simple pick up - no podium ceremony
- The overall Cherry Tree Charge trophies are awarded to the racers with the lowest combined time across all 3 races.
- 2021 results: Saturday GS: M&W / Sunday GS: M&W / Monday SG: M&W (overall)
Contact Molly Dennehy at RaceAdmin@CMACSkiRacing.com