Equipment:Hard ear helmet required
. Learn more
As stated in the 2020 Alpine Guide there are two new rule changes for U12 and younger sanctioned events:
- Waxing - No waxing solution can be applied at a competition venue. Additionally, the use of ski preparation benches is not allowed at a competition venue.
- Skis - U12 - two pairs (SL, GS), length ski/size appropriate. Athletes can only use one pair per race (inspection and competition). U10 - one pair (multi-event), length ski/size appropriate.
- IMPORTANT: Registration required for all participants: visit www.skireg.com/cherry-tree-charge to register
- CMAC Mighty Might Race Program U8-U12 athlete entries and fees for Saturday and Sunday were included in tuition. CMAC Advanced Prep program athlete entries are included for Saturday only. The Monday U12 and U14 Super-G race is not included in tuition.
- Entry fee for visitors or athletes from the Mighty Mite Prep Program is $35/day
- USSA membership NOT required
- Wednesday February 12
- Entries after the deadline will be at the discretion of the race administrator and will incur a $10 charge. Late entries will be inserted at the end of their class.
- CMAC reserves the right to limit the field size.
- 7:30-8:15 AM Bib pick up in the Day Lodge
- 8:00 AM Team Captains Meeting – Bullwheel Restaurant –Day Lodge
- 8:30 AM Lifts open
- 8:30-9:15 AM Course Inspection
- 9:25 AM 1st Forerunner
- 9:30 AM First Run
- Second Run Immediately after the end of the first run.
Please keep in mind that weather and snow conditions may cause a change in the schedule.
- Awards will be presented Sunday/Monday approximately 1 hour after the race.
- The overall Cherry Tree Charge trophies are awarded to the racers with the lowest combined time across all 3 races.
Contact Molly Dennehy at RaceAdmin@CMACSkiRacing.com