CMAC is run by the Program Director, Alan Lauba. The governance of the club is overseen by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors:
- has general authority over all of the business and activities of CMAC, and is ultimately in charge of making or delegating all decisions regarding CMAC and its management,
- is a working board in that members are actively engaged in projects and responsibilities beyond board meetings,
- meets regularly once a month (with occasional special meetings), usually on a Monday at 6:00pm, and
- is all volunteer,
- is listed here.
Members of the board,
- serve two year terms (limited to six years on the board)
must have a USSS membership (apply at https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/myussa). An Alpine Volunteer is the minimum requirement, although it would be better to register as an Alpine Official and take an officials training course this fall. New board members, please send your USSS ID number to the Program Administrator when you register since membership status is tracked on our Contacts page.
- are expected to attend all, or nearly all, regular meetings, and to be available for committees, projects and events between meetings
- select from among themselves the president and other officers of the club
- must have an active membership with US Ski and Snowboard (which includes completion of all required annual training)
All CMAC staff, parent representatives, head coaches and the Board of Directors can be found at the Contact Us page.