Advanced Prep Season Schedule: 2019-2020
Our program begins with a Holiday camp between Christmas and New Years. The camp will be four days with a primary focus to evaluate our athletes' skills, re-address USSA/CMAC skiing skills, practice these drills on the mountain and as well as in a GS course. Athletes should be prepared with skis for GS training unless we have some deep pow, in which case the fat skis are fine.
The following is a detailed schedule for the 2019-2020 season:
- Holiday Camp - December 27-30
- Week 1 - January 4 Directed skill development / GS Training
- Week 2 - January 11 Directed skill development / GS Training
- Week 3 - January 18 - Directed skill development / SL training
- Week 4 - January 25 - Directed skill development / SL training
- Week 5 - February 1 - SL Training
- Week 6 - February 8 - GS Training
- Week 7 - February 15 - Directed skill development
- Week 8 - February 22 - Directed skill development / GS training
- Week 9 - February - 29 - Directed skill development
- Week 10 - March 7 - "Hike the King" Day - A Day dedicated to all mountain skiing.
We look forward to meeting all of you soon on the hill as the snow flies. Please keep active and fit in preparation for the season and try to get a few days in your boots before camp.
If you have questions, my personal email or cell number is fine.