GET A CMAC ACCOUNT
In order to get on the master CMAC email lists, be sure you sign up for an account on the CMAC web site.
season pass reimbursement
- Starting with the 2022-2023 season, coaches will need a Crystal Mountain Legend season pass. (The Ikon pass now has a limit on the days it can be used at Crystal.) Learn more here. If you know that you will be returning as a coach or race crew, no need to worry. Let Alan know that you are returning, he will keep you on staff, and you will be issued as Crystal Season Legend pass next fall. The Crystal Mountain Legend pass will have the ability to be upgraded to add an Ikon Pass in the fall if you want to add that feature on for yourself.
- Need to submit expenses? Download the Coach expense report form
Please be sure to always download the latest expense report form!
Coach's child season registration discountRegistering a child of a coach/race crew for CMAC programs? Here are the new instructions for full-time (not substitute) coaches:
- Go through the normal returning athlete or new athlete registration process. During this process, do not pay a volunteer deposit. Check the “Already Paid with a sibling's registration" and enter "COACH" as the sibling name. Here's what the "Volunteer Requirements" section should look like:
- At the bottom of the registration page, in the Discount Code box, type "COACH":
This will adjust your invoice by 25% and send you an update and then you can complete payment online.
Coach's child cmac Camp discount
Registering a child of a coach/race crew for CMAC camps
? If you're a full-time (not substitute) coach, here's the process to get the 25% discount:
- Register for the camp
- Pay for the camp
- Email the CMAC program administrator who will adjust the invoice and refund 25% of the camp fees back to your credit card.
It's important to follow this process because payment is required when registering for a camp. If you don't pay at that point, the registration system will cancel your registration.