season pass reimbursement
- Now that Crystal Mountain uses the Ikon pass, the process is for coaches/race crew to buy a pass and then submit for a refund once the season has started in December. Email email@example.com to request a refund. (These are processed by the CMAC bookkeeper, Lynne Bielaski.)
- Need to submit expenses? Download the Coach expense report form
Please be sure to always download the latest expense report form!
Coach's child season registration discountRegistering a child of a coach/race crew for CMAC programs? Here are the new instructions for full-time (not substitute) coaches:
- Go through the normal returning athlete or new athlete registration process. During this process, do not pay a volunteer deposit. Check the “Already Paid with a sibling's registration" and enter "COACH" as the sibling name. Here's what the "Volunteer Requirements" section should look like:
- At the bottom of the registration page, in the Discount Code box, type "COACH":
This will adjust your invoice by 25% and send you an update and then you can complete payment online.
Coach's child cmac Camp discount
Registering a child of a coach/race crew for CMAC camps
? If you're a full-time (not substitute) coach, here's the process to get the 25% discount:
- Register for the camp
- Pay for the camp
- Email the CMAC program administrator who will adjust the invoice and refund 25% of the camp fees back to your credit card.
It's important to follow this process because payment is required when registering for a camp. If you don't pay at that point, the registration system will cancel your registration.